► English translation with dual-mode view: full screen and interlinear.
► Audio lecture/shiur for every Parsha in the Torah.
► Chapter mode and Parsha mode.
► Jump to the weekly parsha with a single click.
► Integrated Torah commentaries - Rashi & Ramban (Nahmanides)
► Keyword search
ENGLISH TRANSLATION WITH INTERLINEAR
● A complete English translation of the Torah is fully integrated into iTorah.
● View English translation in both full page and interlinear modes.
INTEGRATED AUDIO LECTURES/SHIURIM
● Audio shiurim/lectures let you follow along inside the text, look at the integrated commentaries and listen to the audio all at the same time!
● Inspiring lectures based on textual analysis and insights from traditional Rabbinic commentaries.
● Delivered by Rabbi Dovid Grossman, a founder of the Yeshiva Gedola of Los Angeles.
● Jump to the weekly Parsha (Torah portion) with a single click.
● Parsha mode - pages are divided by the weekly Aliya.
● Audio lectures are divided up based on the Parsha.
● Thousands and thousands of hyperlinked insights by the foremost commentators of the Torah.
● Ramban (Nahmanides)
BROWSE, SEARCH & BOOKMARK
● Browse by book (sefer), parsha, chapter,
● Comprehensive keyword search across the entire Torah
● Bookmark any chapter or specific aliya within a Parsha.
The most beautiful and powerful way to learn the Torah. Integrated & hyperlinked commentaries of Rashi & the Ramban, English with Interlinear, built-in audio lectures and lots more.
Learn in English, Hebrew or Interlinear modes.
Browse in both English and Hebrew modes.
Browse, navigate & search quickly and easily. Just touch to see the weekly Parsha.
iTorah includes integrated audio lectures on every parsha in the Torah. Keep the audio playing the background and follow along inside the text whilst you listen and learn.